Venue - Fundraising
ManpowerGroup are currently recruiting for Venue Fundraisers for a national charity organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great company who offer an excellent working environment with a warm and friendly approach.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £17,076 basic OTE £40,000
Locations: Manchester, Oldham, Blackburn and Stockport
About the Role
- Your role will involve you fundraising on behalf of some of the UK's most well-known charities
- Each week, you'll visit different venues and events, to sign up donors to one of our well-known charities
- You will make a positive difference to the charity and its supporters
- Additionally, you will work within a well-managed regional team who will provide the best support possible
- This role comes with great career development opportunities
- Both Part Time and Full-Time roles are available o Part time working 2, 3 or 4 full days a week or Saturdays and 2/3 evenings
- Full time working 5 days a week
What we are looking for:
- Someone with a great personality, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Someone who can communicate well and talk to anyone and everyone
- Someone who is hungry for success, and self-motivated
- Someone who is passionate about the charities we support and making a difference
- Someone who is open minded and willing to learn new information
- Someone with previous experience in a customer facing roles (desirable)
- You must have a Full UK Driving License and access to your own vehicle
What we can offer:
- Permanent employment, providing a basic wage plus a discretionary bonus
- Paid weekly
- Health plan and pension scheme
- You will receive a 3-day new-starter induction programme followed by continuous training and support from our learning and development department
- We will provide all uniform and equipment including an electronic tablet
Our client's passion for fundraising continues to drive and grow. We are leaders in our field and have become known for our first-class standards and integrity. Our passion for fundraising runs nationwide. We train hundreds of highly skilled fundraisers who work right across the country to help drive our charity partners' big strategic goals.
Our private site fundraisers deliver engaging face-to-face campaigns which have been specially formulated to sign up members of the public to direct debit sponsorship. Each campaign is put together by looking at the right mix of target audience. Sites could include a combination of supermarkets, shopping centres, train stations, local and national shows.
If you think this is the right role for you then please submit your CV or call Hamzah Patel on 0161 503 2208.