1 day left
Our automotive client needs a reliable Vehicle Technician to join the team. The company operate one of the finest and most efficient repair garages in the city, and we require excellence of our devoted staff.
Duties will include:
- Perform routine car maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tyre rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customer's problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Inspect vehicles according to regulatory requirements for emissions and safety
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
If you would like more information please don't hesitate to call your local Manpower Branch and ask for Amelia Griffiths!
Apply for Vehicle Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly