Accounts Payable Administrator
Accounts Payable Administrator - Coventry
Our Client, a leading energy provider in the UK are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their busy team based at Westwood Business Park in Coventry.
You will be responsible for supporting the Accounts Payable Assistants who are responsible for the Major Build, Cavity Wall and Heating & Generation businesses with Installation Services, processing invoices, purchase requisitions, sales orders and contractor payments on SAP.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG
Contract length: Ongoing with the potential to become a permanent employee
Pay rate: £10.22 per hour
Hours: Full time 37 hours Monday - Friday between 8am-6pm and Saturday's 8am-4pm
- Processing invoices, purchase requisitions, sales orders and contractor payments on SAP
- Raising purchase orders / requisitions and sales orders using the SAP accounting system, including order amendments and goods receipting
- Point of contact for finance & order queries
- Support on procurement policy & procedures
- Support on ensuring the business adhere to wider E.ON procedures
- Support on process reviews to drive efficiency and compliance
- Administrative experience with strong organisational skills
- Experience in using SAP
- Be approachable and good at building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Have a professional approach to communicating with suppliers and vendors
- Experience of working towards deadlines with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Computer literate with Work and Excel at intermediate level
- An understanding of Installation Services and construction type businesses
- Understanding of ETech Property Hub
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply Now!!!!