Customer Maintenance Controller
Hours Mon-Friday - 08:00-18:00 and occasional Saturdays
£15.84 PAYE per hour - £30,994
This Maintenance Controller's role offers an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and diverse team. The purpose of the role is to manage and control service, maintenance and repair costs for BT Group and BT Fleets other customers by ensuring all work is authorised in line with specific customers requirements.
You will work as part of the company car helpdesk, resolving complicated and protracted car related issues, through liaison with customers, manufacturers, dealerships and the BT fleet network.
The successful candidate will use the expertise and experience they have gained in the motor vehicle repair sector to ensure via negotiation that BT fleet continues to achieve value for money from service, maintenance repair providers.
Your duties will include:
- Control, co -ordinate and authorise service, maintenance and repair work
- Authorise vehicle replacement and monitoring repair operations
- Utilise manufacturer warranty to all repairs where possible
- Ensure accurate data input in relation to vehicle arrival and completion times
- Escalate problems which fall outside the job holders resolve
You will possess experience in vehicle service and maintenance procedures, achieving a minimum of City & Guilds level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance or equivalent. You will also be required to be excellent team player with a proven track record of Workshop cost control.
If that's you and what you're looking for apply today