Global Innovation Assistant Brand Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Global Innovation Assistant Brand Manager based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 3 months, working a 36.25-hour week. This role is paying up to £39,500 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
*DUE TO THE URGENCY OF THIS ROLE WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT CANDIDATES THAT ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY OR HAVE NO MORE THAN 1 WEEKS NOTICE PERIOD.
The Smile brand (Signal, Pepsodent, Mentadent) is one of our clients Billion Euro brands, and the cornerstone brand in their Oral Care portfolio. It holds a leading position in markets across the developing and developed world. The Smile brand has not only been a key growth driver for the Oral Care category but also one of the flagship brands to bring our Personal Care vision to life. For more than 50 years, the brands purpose of spreading outstanding oral health around the world so everyone can unlock the power of their smile has a long standing, loved and proven social mission reaching millions of parents and children through its programs with schools, dentist, NGOs and the World Dental Federation (FDI).
This role supports one of the key product ranges of the brand Signal Complete the core in developed markets. With our strategic focus on purpose and core, it is at the centre of brand focus and investment.
- Supporting innovation projects and strategic launches across proposition, pack, technology and portfolio
- Supporting the development of concepts, visuals and pack identities
- Leading project network meetings and liaising with stakeholders and cross functional members in different geographic locations
- Working closely with global markets to implement plans and respond to specific market needs
- Experience in marketing and working on innovation deliveries or global mixes
- Experience in crafting successful concepts and impactful pack designs
- Experience in working with markets to localise global plans
- Ideally Personal Care experience, but not a must
Personal skills & key competencies
- Strong team player with passion for growth
- Passionate marketer with talent to craft exceptional mixes
- Excellent communicator, able to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, cross functional teams and local teams
- Ability to see the larger picture and keep several workstreams in motion in parallel
- Strong personal interest in health and wellbeing