Mathematics Graduate - (Data Analytics/Accountancy)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities supplier as an Assistant Finance Analyst, our client is currently seeking an Assistant Finance Analyst based in Coventry CV7 8PE. This a full-time temporary contract for a period of 12 months paying between £18,000 - £19,000 per annum pro rata, dependant on experience. Working 40 hours per week.
This is an entry level role providing Analytical support. To assist in the maintenance of the General Ledger in accordance with Cadent policies and control framework. Includes the integrity of data flows from interfaced systems, month end and year end close activities.
- Assist the Management Accountants in the month end process, ensuring the data used is consistent and accurate.
- Assist with problem solving and as appropriate, support the delivery of change across Finance and the business, embracing new ways of working and owning delivery of outputs.
- Compile and produce financial performance reports, with the aim of developing the necessary skills to develop and build new financial reports in the future.
- Providing ad hoc data analysis, to meet business requirements for data driven decision making.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Advanced Excel experience
- Experience of SAP and BI is desirable
- Great planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and ability to build good relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preference is for a Graduate with good A & B's in Maths, Science or Advanced Maths
Apply for Mathematics Graduate - (Data Analytics/Accountancy)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly