Global Marketing Communications Assistant Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, a leading global FMCG company with brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum as a Global Marketing Communications Assistant Manager based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars, London. This is a full-time (36.25 hours per week) temporary role to last until the end of December 2019. This role is paying up to £39500 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Please note, ASAP start required (no more than 1 week notice period).
This role is to support the EVP Global Marketing in all aspects of communications including social media, ghost writing, preparing briefing documents, reviewing event requests and preparing presentations.
The ideal candidate will be self-confident and have the gumption to be able to effectively support the EVP as well as the rest of the Global Marketing teams in the distribution of communications to the marketing community.
- Business partner the EVP Global marketing, including:
- Working with social media agency to help manage social media channels (in particular, Instagram)
- Preparing briefing documents for external events
- Assessing media opportunities and speaking requests and making recommendations
- Ghost writing media articles, emails and social copy
- Potentially managing the production of presentations
- Business partner the Global Marketing function, including:
- Supporting teams with drafting communications to marketers
- Supporting with major functional events e.g. Marketing Forum
- Managing distribution of communications to marketers via Poppulo email system
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in written and spoken English
- Experience of running a social channel (in particular, Instagram would be beneficial)
- Comfortable with dealing with senior stakeholders and building relationships quickly
- Briefing and managing agencies, as well as managing a budget
- Ability to influence at different levels of the organisation
- Able to work independently without day to day direction
- Shows creative flair for challenging the status quo by generating innovative ideas and solutions
- Must be self-confident and level headed
Apply for Global Marketing Communications Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly