PR and Communications Officer
This exciting new role for a PR and Communications Officer reporting to the Communications Manager.
PR and communications play a highly important role in helping our client share corporate messages with the widest possible audiences, and to ensure employees, and the wider public are informed and engaged.
The role holder will be responsible for delivering on the PR strategy in order to raise awareness, by using tactical PR activity to support key themes, announcements and events. In addition, supporting the Communications Manager to create and deliver website content for external audiences, deliver engaging internal communications to employees, and work closely with stakeholders throughout the organisation to translate their activities into newsworthy content.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a media, marketing or communications discipline
- Minimum of three years' experience in a similar role, either agency side or in-house
- Experience creating and implementing PR strategies
- Experience of handling crisis communications skills
- Experience of working for a charity or membership organisation would be ideal
- Familiarity with cloud-based media monitoring tools
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
Benefits include -
- 25 days holiday (excluding all public holidays) - increasing to a max of 30 days per year
- Private healthcare and dental cover
- Pension scheme with a contribution up to 7% of your salary
- Life assurance at four times the salary.
- Salary sacrifice schemes - cycle to work scheme, additional annual leave (up to 10 days), and pension scheme.
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) scheme.
Apply for PR and Communications Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly