Our client, a well-established Vehicle Dealership is currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician to join their new workshop based in the Nottingham.
Candidates will possess the relevant qualifications, a professional 'can do' attitude and experience of carrying out servicing and repairs on vehicles. The successful applicants will also hold a full clean driving licence. Experience in fitting and balancing tyres an advantage but not a requirement.
The Relevant Skills Required:
- Will need to be NVQ Level 3 or above
- MOT is preferable but not essential
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Advising customers both face to face and over the telephone on the right products to meet their requirements
- Pricing jobs, ordering parts, creating invoices, and recording stock movements
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
The successful applicants for the roles of Vehicle Technician must be able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills and have the ability to sell an array of available services. With a flexible and positive approach, you should be able to efficiently work under pressure. You should be a keen team player with a focus on providing excellent customers service, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. You will need an eye for detail and must be literate and numerate.
If you are interested in this role please contact your local Manpower branch and ask to speak with Amelia Griffiths, or click apply!
Apply for Vehicle Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly