1 day left
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an experienced Contact Centre team as a Market Researcher from the 15th October on a temporary basis.
We offer a great package working 37.5 hours per week £12per hour.
What the role involves:
- Talking to business customers about the benefits of the product
- Communicating with all areas of the company
- Gathering Marketing information on a product
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have experience in a customer service
- Have excellent communication skills with great attention to detail
- Have attention to detail in order to maintain accurate records and information updating the database
- Work well within a team
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- A good team player who works proactively with others, providing help and support as required and adaptable to a range of varied tasks
A range of excellent benefits including:
- Full training provided
- Parking on site
- Work as part of a supportive and vibrant team
- On site canteen
You will be given a thorough induction and full training should you be successful in securing a position with our client.
To apply for this position please email with an up to date CV or apply on the Manpower website or call the branch on 01865 245257 and ask for Abi.
Apply for Market Researcher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly