Are you an experienced Fibre Optic Installer within FTTP/FTTC and seeking that chance to prove yourself in the fibre arena?
Do you have ambitions of becoming a Project Surveyor and work in Network Project Management?
Perhaps you have gained your knowledge from working on Openreach, Virgin Media and other networks, however now see your career path with another?
Our client is an established and dynamic network services provider, who are seeking to appoint professional, challenge orientated and focused people to enhance them further.
With a solid foundation to build upon;
- You will be able to interpret documented design and network plans, governance and site plans
- You will have the capability to decipher Ingress Point Drawings, Location Maps & Project Timelines
- You will attend Client Sites to survey and recommend best routes for street to premises of F/O Lines
- You will have solid experience of Core Drilling
- You will understand Routing of Fibre Optic Mapping from PON and P2P Fibre Networks
- You will have experience of using Fusion Splicers
Key technical experience required will involve:
- SLD interpretation
- Ability to read SLD Telecom construction blueprints is essential.
- Experience of working in teams
- An excellent understanding of FTTP/FTTC build activities
- An excellent understanding in PON & Active Ethernet Technologies
- A high personal drive to deliver within set KPIs
- Strong personal track record of achievement and/or project delivery within Telecom industry
- Blown Fibre experience / Openreach
- PIA qualifications?
- Knowledge of fibre types
- Previous experience operating iOLM and OTDR
- Experience in fibre splicing
- Experience in running CAT6 cabling
- Use of Microsoft Word, Excel
On this client facing platform you will need a consultative DNA, a high-level of Service Ethic, and a "Customer is King" attitude.
If you are up to this challenge then we are keen to hear from you.
Apply with your CV now, or call Dominic Wheatley or Matthew Bell on 0191 221 2345