Inbound Sales Advisor - Bagshot
INBOUND SALES ADVISOR
37.5 HOURS PER WEEK INCLUDING SOME WEEKENDS
£20,500 PER ANNUM + AN OPPORTUNITY TO EARN UP TO 25% OF YOUR SALARY ON A QUARTERLY BASIS IN BONUSES
How you can make a difference
At Big Yellow, our employees are the heart of our business. When customers contact our Customer Sales Support Centre, their experience starts with YOU! It's crucial that you'll have the passion and enthusiasm to be warm and welcoming over the phone, supporting our customers through the buying process.
This is not a typical call centre job! We are a small close-knit team based in our head office, and while we have grown rapidly over the last 20 years we still have a family feel. We have great people who deliver exceptional customer experience. We achieve this because we encourage a culture of partnership within the business and reward our employees for their contribution. With full training provided right from the start, once you step through our door you will be fully supported in your career.
Details of the role
As a Customer Sales Consultant, you are an expert blend of sales and service. Your time will be spent talking to customers, getting to understand their situation, selling the benefits of using the product and gaining their commitment.
Below are some of the key areas you will be required to fulfil:
- Working to Sales Targets
- Consistently achieving Sales KPI's
- Confident in Closing Sales Opportunities
Our ideal CSC will have
- Previous sales experience working to KPI's.
- An excellent standard of communication, with the ability to build relationships.
- Enthusiasm to drive our business forward and achieve personal goals.
- The ability to fully understand and empathise with our customers situations and provide them with solutions to support them.
What we give back to you
- Bonus scheme
- Vouchers for life events
- Additional day off for your birthday and £50 of incentive vouchers
- Social events throughout the year
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Free on-site parking
- Monthly prize draws, department incentives and service awards
- Holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Cycle to work scheme and gym discounts
- Day off to volunteer for charity partners
- Training and support throughout your career
- Pension and sharesave scheme
A bit about us
Voted the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for It's a great time to join Big Yellow/Armadillo. Founded in 1998 we provide secure and modern self-storage for homes and businesses whilst working hard to create an environmentally sustainable business. We now operate from a platform of 99 stores, including 24 stores branded as Armadillo Self Storage. We are constantly adding to our portfolio and are certainly a secure Company to work for.
We also recognise the importance of supporting local community projects and charities through fundraising and donating free storage space. Our recently launched Big Yellow Foundation supports charities helping vulnerable people to find employment.
For more information on this role please contact me on 01895 205 493 or email me at Jamie.Rogan @ manpower .co .uk
"Customer Service" "Sales" "Sales Advisor" "Inbound" "Telesales" "KPI" "Target" "Bonus" "Commission" "Self Storage" "Call Centre" "Administration"