Temporary Recruitment Co-ordinator
2 days left
Temporary 2 months role (minimum)
Immediate Start - Resourcing Co-ordinator - Bolton
£10.00 an hour
Hours of work: 09.00am until 17.00pm - Monday to Friday
Manpower Wigan are currently recruiting a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join an established HR Team at our Client in Horwich, Bolton.
You will be responsible for providing high calibre resourcing expertise to the business to identify, support and enable the business to recruit the right people at the right time to achieve current and future business plans.
- Good standard of HR knowledge covering recruitment practice, employment law
- Exceptionally high attention to detail
- Good standard of verbal and numerical literacy
- Good standard of written presentation skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to analyse and interpret information.
- Relevant experience in a recruitment admin capacity within a corporate environment
- Ability to proactively and confidently manage end to end recruitment process for required roles
- Strong organisational skills - ability to manage own time and that of others
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Awareness and observance of confidentiality requirements
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining effective relationships with a diverse customer base
- Plan and manage own day-to-day workload
- Undertake all administration relating to the recruitment of roles (both temporary and contract positions)
- Receive, screen and prioritise incoming communications (written, electronic, telephone), responding or co-ordinating appropriate and timely responses.
- Manage departmental records (paper and/or electronic), ensuring information is appropriately filed, secured and is readily accessible
- Organise candidate interviews and logistics in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Effectively handle candidates' enquiries.
- Administer applicant and candidates progress
- Support selection centre logistics and administration.
- Provide timely and accurate management information on resourcing activity as requested.
- Contribute to the development and effectiveness of the processes and procedures
Apply for Temporary Recruitment Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly