SHEQ Compliance Advisor
2 days left
SHEQ Compliance Advisor - Swindon - £30k Waste Management/Recycling
Do you have a science related degree or significant commensurate experience within Health & Safety?
Do you have a Level 5/6 H&S, Level 5/6 Environmental or significant commensurate competency?
Do you want to work in an organisation that rewards development and a proactive attitude towards all thing's health & safety?
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a SHEQ Compliance Advisor. Sound good, read on...
- You will work closely with all staff members and drive the HSE improvement programme
- Engage and coach individuals as to their HSE responsibilities
- Be visible on the site, continuing to develop the existing health and safety culture
- Conduct incident and accident investigations
- Work with wider HSE team to ensure a standardised approach to HSE
- Travel to other sites in the South where required
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equal as a minimum
- Have held a similar role within a dedicated health and safety position
Don't delay, apply today!
Apply for SHEQ Compliance Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly