An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client a blue chip FMCG company with brands such as Walls, Persil, Magnum and Knorr are currently seeking an Inhouse Recruitment Administrator in Blackfriars, London. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of up to 12 months, working 36.25 hours, Monday-Friday. This role is paying up to £28K per annum pro rata, depending on experience.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Administrator. This role requires someone with strong administrative, communication and organisational skills to assist a team of HR Talent Advisors (aka Recruiters) through a busy transition period following the introduction of a new Talent Team and a new system. The role requires someone who is comfortable and confident in following instructions, prioritising a busy workload and managing their own time effectively.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Data entry / Updating systems (e.g. HR system, recruitment system)
- Assisting with basic query resolution and chasing from other relevant teams or service providers (i.e. recruitment agencies)
- Remotely assisting line managers and team members across multiple UK sites (i.e. our factory locations)
- Taking a role brief from Talent Advisor & opening the role on our recruitment system
- Posting job adverts to online job boards and internal/external jobsites
- Speaking to Line Managers and applicants (internal and external) to arrange interviews, following-up with accurate correspondence
- Working with Talent Advisor to assist with interview days - coordinating logistics, arranging agendas, meet and greet candidates, etc.
- Processing offers and pre-hire tasks in the system
- Liaising with internal colleagues to ensure IT and Induction plans are created
- Proactively seeking-out opportunities to provide additional support and taking the initiative to solve problems (i.e. process simplification)
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to carry out data analysis
- Excellent administrative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident at using new systems
- Previous experience of a fast-paced administrative role able to deal with high volume complex tasks
- Strong customer service orientation
Previous experience in a supporting HR role (e.g. HR or Recruitment Administrator / Coordinator) and/or a data processing role would be advantageous but not essential.
Apply for Recruitment Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly