A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Internal Account Manager to work within our client's IT solutions business in Leicestershire.
This company, who are an IT distributor, are experiencing tremendous year on year growth and looking for an Internal Account Manager to continue driving that growth forwards.
Reporting to the Directors, on a Full-Time basis, with an OTE of circa £32k, the right candidate will get full training and mentoring.
The successful Internal Account Manager will:
- Manage accounts, including developing prospects.
- Contribute to team targets.
- Provide forecasts and reports as required.
The successful Internal Account Manager will have the following Skills/Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, with a great phone manner.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar account management role.
- Excellent organisational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this position please apply online now or call your most local Manpower branch and speak to Ryan Gillespie.