Our client, a leading UK Energy provider is seeking an experienced labourer to join their in-house electrician's team to complete the installation of solar photovoltaic systems at residential homes in the UK.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Midlands (Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Peterborough, Coventry)
Contract: Temp Ongoing
Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefits: Vehicle and tools provided
- Arrive at customer's site at agreed time and place
- Where and when required transport equipment to site
- Follow and input to pre-work checks and point of work risk assessments
- When requested complete remedial works both on day of installation and post installation
- Clear and tidy site before leaving site and follow and input to post work check lists
- Maintain all tools and equipment
- Observe all health and safety practices and processes when on site.
Key Skills Required
- Relevant industrial experience
- Previous experience working at height
- Detailed knowledge of all residential roofing materials and constructions
- Practical and technical solar PV experience.
- QCF aligned Solar PV installation or roofer course desirable.
- Valid safety qualifications e.g. Working at Height training, asbestos awareness, ladder safety, etc.
- Experience dealing with customers
- Willingness to travel
- Full clean UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
**Travel outside the area and overnight stays will occasionally be required as part of this role**
Apply for Experienced Labourer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly