Our client, a leading UK Energy provider is seeking Labourers to join their in-house electrician's team to complete the installation of solar photovoltaic systems at residential homes in the Midlands area.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Midlands (Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Peterborough)
Contract: Temp Ongoing
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Vehicle and tools provided
- Arrive at customer's site at agreed time and place
- Where and when required transport equipment to site
- Follow and input to pre-work checks and point of work risk assessments
- Complete the installation of solar roof hooks, rails, other mounting systems, and PV panels
- Support the lead electrician on site with electrical works by running cables, mounting inverters and completing other task when requested
- When requested complete remedial works both on day of installation and post installation
- Clear and tidy site before leaving site and follow and input to post work check lists
- Maintain all tools and equipment
- Observe all health and safety practices and processes when on site.
- Detailed knowledge of all residential roofing materials and constructions
- 2 years + practical and technical domestic solar PV experience.
- QCF aligned Solar PV installation or roofer course desirable.
- Valid safety qualifications e.g. Working at Height training, asbestos awareness, ladder safety, etc.
- Practical SHEQ experience preferably in PV business
- Experience dealing with customers
- Working at height training and experience
- Ladder safety training
- Asbestos Awareness training (desirable)
- Working knowledge of DC cabling and panel testing (desirable)
- Willingness to travel
- Full clean UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
**Travel outside the area and overnight stays will occasionally be required as part of this role**
Apply for Experienced Roofer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly