Regional Commercial ManagerOldham£22.58 per hourTemp to finish end of January 2020 Key Responsibilities:
· Plan & instruct sub-contracted works ensuring agreed costs
and key performance indicators are achieved.
· Manage and deliver the end to end process and administration
of the ordering, approval and payment of subcontracted works
· Set and communicate the region's prescribed list of
subcontractors for the raising of repairs by area planners
· Conduct & record performance management reviews with
regional sub-contractors on a cyclical basis.
· Ensure commercial pricing structures in place with regional
sub-contractors are effective, efficient & provide value for
· Work closely with the Regional Head of Service to ensure that
works, which can be self-delivered by the regional teams, are
not passed to the sub-contractor network unnecessarily.
· Ensure that chargeable works delivered in the region are priced
and billed in accordance the agreed specification.
· Ensure that the regional subcontractors are working in
compliance with their contract specifications
· Work closely with procurement to ensure that subcontractor
usage and selection is in compliance with regulations
· Ensure customers are protected through the monitoring of
appropriate referrals and reporting of safeguarding concerns
· Deputise for the Regional Head of Service when required.