Assistant Brand Manager (Oral Care - New Brands Innovation)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Brand Manager (Oral Care - New Brands Innovation) to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars, London. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25-hour week. This role is paying between £31,600 - £39,500, pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
Please note; ASAP start required (no more than a 1 week notice period).
The New Brands team groups some of the most exciting brands in Oral Care, including the first globally clinically proven toothpaste with a prebiotic benefit to 100% natural oral care ranges that care for your mouth as well as our environment! They all have different propositions that are now more than ever relevant for consumers and they all are heavily digital brands that talks to millennials as well as older generations.
The brands have quite a comprehensive scope that are in the process of being rolled out across the globe and the key ambition is to expand even more, step up the innovation pipeline and digital programme whilst adding even more purpose & meaning to the brands to ensure they remain contemporary & relevant to an always changing and evolving audience.
- Assisting in running innovation projects on all New Brands
- Land the innovations in market, working closely with the local markets to deliver on time in full
- Manage launches and re-launches
- Manage and grow Brand through brand-driven activation, renovation of current core portfolio and brilliant implementation of new product development platforms
- Champion the consumer needs and brand passion within the overall business
- Lead market implementation of those platforms and develop world-class activation mix
- Development of a growth-oriented innovation plan that seizes opportunities in product renovation, pricing strategy, competitor activities, customer/channel (e.g. convenience format, discounter) specific needs
- Manage cross functional and network calls to ensure on time in full delivery of each project
- Manage the artwork development for innovation projects
- Develop & lead implementation of activation platforms and ideas based on the brand vision
- Champion optimal launch of innovation platform
- Monitor and review effectiveness of innovation and renovation programme for future plans.
- Budget management
- Support in the crafting of the innovation roadmap for the brand in the long term based on ongoing learnings on therapeutics and natural.
- Excellent brand developer with experience in crafting brand innovations
- Strong project management skills, in particular innovation projects would be desirable
- Previous experience of product launches and re-launches
- Oral care experience is beneficial however would also consider beauty or personal care
- Strong team player with passion for growth
- Independent thinker able to develop deep understanding of consumer needs, channels and competitor landscape relevant to the role scope
- Excellent communicator, able to work effectively with local teams.
- Global market experience essential (Spain, Italy or France would be particularly beneficial).
- Strong personal interest in nature, living sustainable and health & wellbeing.
- Experience of working with drug stores, as well as e-commerce retailers, would be beneficial.
Apply for Assistant Brand Manager (Oral Care - New Brands Innovation)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly