Senior Payroll Administrator
Our client is recruiting for a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their busy payroll team.
The main goal of the Senior Payroll Administrator is to support the payroll function, ensuring all staff are paid accurately on time each pay period, and to provide a point of contact for other members of the team in the absence of the Team Leader and Payroll Manager.
- Processing and the validation of payroll submissions/ templates, received from client sites/branches.
- Processing of all aspects of payroll documentation including, but not limited to, Statutory Sick Pay, Parental Pay, Attachment of Earnings orders, Payroll Giving, Union Deductions, Pensions, etc.
- Assisting with holiday queries.
- Responding to requests for information received from government agencies such as EQ1's and QB9's forms and assisting in the production of statement of earnings, copy payslips and references as required.
- Processing of BACS recalls, faster payments and chaps payments to employees.
- To control the completion of statutory and authorised returns to relevant bodies and, in particular, to the timely remittance of all payroll deductions.
- Assisting with Payroll reconciliations and 3rd party payments.
- Processing of over-payment's, YTD manual adjustments/net pay amendments and completion of manual calculations.
- Assisting with the Auto Enrolment process and Year End Tasks where appropriate.
- Achieve deadlines, monitor progress and removes barriers where possible, to ensure that work is completed on time.
- Completion of the department P11D process and National Statistics Surveys.
- Answering enquiries that come into the team from the retail network, contract sites, employees or external organisations.
- Assisting in the day to day activities of the payroll team as required.
- Proactively improving the quality of payroll through identification and resolution of issues and the continuous improvement of payroll processes, to minimise exposure and risk to the department.
- Ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with company values and standards.
- Collection and distribution of post received into the team.
- Other tasks associated with the effective running of the department.
Apply for Senior Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly