Customer Service Advisor
7 days left
We are currently seeking permanent Customer Service Advisor's in Lurgan, northern Ireland (BT66) competitive salary, working 40 hours per week on a shift basis, you would be required 1 weekend in 3, for more information please see the information below;
Join our excellent Customer Service team
Would you like to further develop your customer service skills within a supportive and successful organisation? Eishtec are currently accepting applications for highly motivated customer agents. This could be the right opportunity for you to acquire high quality experience that will take your career to the next level.
Eishtec has gained a reputation as one of the UK and Ireland's most innovative BPO providers, providing tailored solutions to businesses who, like us, believe in the importance of their customers. We consistently deliver an experience which challenges the standards of service and ensures customers who call us feel valued and understood.
Your New Role;
- Deal with Customer queries promptly and efficiently, and in accordance with company procedures.
- Process all incoming contact from customers and manage all requests.
- Interact with a diverse customer base.
- Inputting and accessing data within multiple systems.
- Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound documentation is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Adhere to data protection laws.
- Advise customers of the products and services and match the best options to suit their individual needs.
- Working closely with your team to achieve targets and goals and supporting each other in all aspects of the job.
- Ad hoc administrative duties such as data tracking, data mining, back office duties.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage , but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Listening skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong communication skills.
- Empathetic with the ability to communicate in a caring and friendly manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility & ability to use one's initiative.
- Comfortable working with computers.
- Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service.
What you'll get in return
- Full training will be given to you to make sure that you are an expert in your job. We want you to be able to deal with challenging situations and overcome objections with confidence and the training is geared to do exactly that.
- We offer permanent employment - no 'zero hour' contracts.
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company.
- Career progression and personal development.
- Full time, permanent position.
- Great team environment.
- Free parking.
- On-site canteen.
For more information please feel free to give me a call on 01895 204 948 or alternatively I can be reached at Sophie.Howley @ Manpower .co .uk
Customer agent, customer services, CS Industry, lurgan, ireland, bt66
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly