7 days left
Manpower are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Assistant who will be based in Knightsbridge, London. This is a full-time permanent role.
Our client helps to maintain exclusive properties to the highest standard possible. This position is a brilliant opportunity for a multi skilled maintenance assistant to join a high performing team in a fast pace role.
As a Maintenance Assistant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Completing a variety of tasks throughout the property including carpentry, tiling, and general repairs
- Basic plumbing & basic electrics
- Installing gutters and drainpipes
- Sourcing materials from local suppliers and manufacturers
- Overseeing contractors
Please also keep in mind that there will be times where you will be asked to do additional tasks and be asked to cover a colleague shift in times of sickness or absence.
Hours & Salary
The salary for this position is £26,500 and you will be contracted to work 40 hours per week. These hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm.
Please keep in mind that you will be expected to complete overtime during the peak period (May-September) however, this will be paid at x1.5.
You will receive 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) along with a variety of additional benefits that include a season ticket loan, private health care and other voluntary benefits such as exclusive savings!
Skills & Attributes
To be successful as a Maintenance Assistant, you'll need the following skills & attributes:
- Highly experienced in general property/fabric maintenance including general repairs, tiling, carpentry, painting and decorating, basic plumbing and basic electrics.
- Strong communication skills
- NVQ, C&G or equivalent in a trade skill
- Knowledge of current Building Regulations.
Apply for Maintenance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly