Are you looking for an industry that offers a personalized approach to training and development and a fun environment that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have an exciting new opportunity for the right candidate to become a Content Expert, working with our client, a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company.
This team look after subject access requests, one customer at a time. They do this through careful research, examination, acting as effective listening posts and advocating for innovative solutions to transform the customer journey.
Responsibilities for the Content Expert role include:
- Liaise with multiple business units and use multiple systems to ensure all relevant information is captured
- Check all information received to ensure there is no litigious information
- Make decisions regarding the disclosure or the withholding of information. Clear documentation must be held on how and why this decision was made
- Ensure all information is supplied and communicated in an intelligible format
- Work closely with Compliance to ensure robust monthly MI is collated and immediate notification of breaches
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Builds and Leverages Relationships with internal departments and team members
- Communicates effectively
- Knowledge of Excel and other MS Office programmes is an advantage
- Ability to work independently, meet strict deadlines and prioritising and changing the handling of tasks
- Knowledge of GDPR would be desirable but by no means essential
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, forward thinking environment with like-minded people then apply here today!