Role: Admin Assistant
Shifts: Monday to Friday / 37.5 hours
Hourly Rate: 10.20 An Hour
Location: Central London
We are looking for an admin member of staff ASAP, duties include:
- Set up of meetings and events, including audio-visual and hospitality requirements and providing onsite support as necessary
- Administer the Rendezvous meeting system.
- Making arrangements for visitors, escorting as required
- Ordering and Restocking consumables and stationery
- Providing a high-level porterage service for goods and equipment
- Management of incoming, outgoing post and couriers
- General housekeeping duties
- Updating health and safety records
- Supporting office and desk moves
- Support to Facilities Manager and Officers, and other office colleagues as required
- Allocate resources to staff members i.e. visitor passes, laptops, lockers.
- Monitor and report on any printer support.
Specialist skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience of delivering first class customer service in a large office environment, including hospitality and visitor management
- Strong IT Skills
- Attention to detail and experience of record keeping
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- Able to multitask
- Able to priorities and manage their time
- First Aider training is beneficial
- Fire Warden training is beneficial
If you are interested please apply and we'll get back to you.
Apply for Administration
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly