An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities supplier as an Administrator Assistant, our client is currently seeking an Administrator Assistant based in Hinckley, Leicestershire. This a full-time temporary contract for 6 months with possibility to extend, paying in the region of £16,185 equivalent to £8.30 per hour.
The PTC Validation Team are responsible for the validation of Asset Replacement Projects which are submitted via our Strategic Partners. This involves following guidelines to ensure the information provided is complete & accurate, whilst raising queries where errors are found and updating the required systems for each project.
This allows Cadent to locate their assets in the future, meet our regulatory & licence obligations and keep these assets safe and compliant to HSE standards.
Full training, support and quality assurance will be offered to ensure an individual is signed off as competent, once deemed competent Performance & Quality targets will need to be worked to.
- Follow guidelines to ensure the information provided is complete & accurate
- Raise queries where errors are found and updating the required systems for each project
- Provide administrative support and assistance to contribute to the achievement of business objectives, both efficiently and effectively.
- Resolve enquiries from both internal and external sources, providing written or telephone responses as appropriate.
- Assist in supporting departmental activities by carrying out routine clerical duties, such as receiving and collating information and processing documents and correspondence.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount as are strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and oral across all levels.
- Excellent Customer Service and Telephone skills
- Experience of resolving enquiries from both internal and external parties, providing either a written, face to face or telephone response as appropriate.
- Working to deadlines.
- Managing key stakeholders.
- Good IT skills especially the use of Excel.
- Good attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated individual with a willingness to learn
- Previous experience of working within an office environment.
- Good standard of education, literate and numerate.
- Proficient in the use of office applications and company systems including Microsoft Office and extracting and presenting information from data bases.