7 days left
Full Time (Permanent) Hours: 08:30- 17:00
About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of hire products and supporting services to the construction, industrial and infrastructure sectors.
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated, organised and driven Credit Controller to manage our credit control to ensure our customer service is second to none.
- Contacting customers by phone, fax, letter and email to progress outstanding payments and obtain an accurate payment date
- Ensuring all our clients customers are dealt with in a professional and friendly manner
- Recording payment promises and following up with the customer to ensure payments are made when promised
- To arrange, with prior approval, to visit customers premises or company depots to resolve disputed transactions which enables settlement of customer accounts.
- Establish contacts and customer relationships ensuring continuity and maintaining communication with all relevant parties to eliminate misunderstanding and misrepresentation of the debt due.
- Occasionally accompany the Account Managers on customer visits to maintain contact / resolve particular disputes.
- Educating the customer on new services available e.g. Extranet Communication
- To provide our Account Managers with first class customer service developing a strong working relationship
- Escalation of debt to Credit Manager should unresolved queries remain on the account preventing payment
- Liaise with Account Managers regarding progress of debt profile and queries and ensure escalation process is adhered to before placing accounts on Refer, issuing NOIs/NBPs or recommending legal action
- To assist in any other duties as reasonably requested.
- Liaise with Legal department regarding delinquent accounts including preparation of accurate case notes
- Ad hoc Project Work where required
- Mentoring new and existing team members Dispute Management
- Customer queries are rectified quickly and with minimal damage to the business.
- To collate details of disputed invoices and initiate the internal query procedures and circulate to the appropriate departments/depots
- Liaise with customers on the results of disputed invoice investigations
- Where appropriate, within our clients guidelines, raise credit notes for customers
- Assisting with the logging of queries
- Track query status and assist with the sourcing of required information in order to speed up closure of query
- Preparing and sending out POD and collection notes to resolve queries
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly