Customer Service Representative
1 day left
Manpower are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to deliver a highly professional customer service experience, supporting with the processing of customers orders, complaints and all other general requirements.
The client is a leading global paint and coating's company and a major producer of speciality chemicals who supply innovative and sustainable paints, coatings and speciality chemicals to customers around the world.
- Customer Service Representative
- Located in Felling - Gateshead
- Salary range up to £20,000 - standard Monday to Friday 36.15 hours a week
- To carry out customer service tasks effectively working as part of a team. This could include producing quotations, entering an order into the system and arranging delivery, filing and admin tasks such as matching up invoices and delivery receipts or making a final invoice to customers depending on the circumstance.
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails, from sales teams and customers
- Manage and prioritise own workload, collaborating with other teams or departments to resolve problems where necessary.
- Completes registering / filing / archiving of customer service-related documentation.
- Makes proposals for improvements on work processes.
- Obtains adequate customer and product knowledge to find solutions for customer needs (e.g. additional and/or alternative products or understanding customer habits).
- Adheres to all applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures regarding personal conduct/HS&E standards and acts in compliance with all regulations
- Cover for other team duties in times of holidays and sickness
- Good networking skills with stakeholders across a number of internal and external functions
- Demonstrable experience of ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise own work and multitask
- Previous customer service experience including order entry (essential)
- Attention to detail and accuracy (essential)
- Extensive experience working as part of an effective team
- Strong IT literacy, especially in all Microsoft office applications. Excel and outlook
- Knowledge of SAP preferred but not essential
- Accessible via public transport / On site Parking and on site facilities
- 33 days holidays a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Manpower Discount offer - AA, Virgin Day experience's, Vauxhall and Merlin Entertainment group
Please contact Emma on 0191 2320012 or 07483 338100
Apply for Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly