6 days left
Business Advisor x 2 ! £25- 31k
Great City Centre location, with top transport links - beautiful offices.
Be part of something BIG!
Manpower is looking for 2 outstanding Business advisor's to join one our most valued clients, a not for profit organization who specialize and pride themselves on community growth by creating jobs. You will be based at their state-of-the-art facility in in the heart of Manchester, the Business Advisor will play an integral role in the growth of SME business clients on Manchester.
The business is a well-established, forward-thinking organisation that places heavy emphasis on innovation, economic growth and community investment, and giving back.
This is a new and exciting position and it gives you the opportunity to make an impact straight away provides an excellent opportunity to develop your career. Expect an agile and relaxed working environment with the option to work from home once established.
So who are you and what will you be doing?
- You will source and refer SME clients to the account managers and business development team , working with an exsisting database of warm as well as building a desk of fresh clients
- You will be a keen and comfortable networker
- Support the account manager and client engagement team to find new leads.
- Comfortable with outbound calling fresh prospects.
- Empowering with a keen interest… in people
- Client delivery Focused.
- You will have a passion for Manchester!
- Be an out of the box thinker.
To be successful in the role you will have the drive to develop your career and progress in addition, you will be expected to have the following skills and experience;
- Face to face and over the phone sales with the ability to build rapport with ease
- Networking extraordinaire
- Ideally in a financial or business growth setting.
- Be able to deal with clients with a holistic approach, be very influential without being aggressive.
In return for your services, you will receive an outstanding remuneration package which includes a salary of circa £31k Agile working and outstanding ongoing training .
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career and join a company that invests in you and the CITY , please to apply today!
Mandy 01615032208 -
Apply for Business Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly