Internal Sales Support Administrators
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting for Internal Sales Administrators for our busy client based in Watford. This is a temporary to permanent position starting immediately!
Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
The salary will be £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Our client is a leading global power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help their customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably.
Due to expansion our client now has excellent roles on offer for skilled Internal Sales Administrators to join their sales support team.
They are looking for resourceful individuals that tackle challenges head-on and are able to work effectively both independently and in tandem with other members of their team. You will demonstrate individual initiative, good attention to detail and a drive to do what is needed to deliver results.
The Sales Support Administrator will report directly to the Sales Support Manager and will be accountable for:
- Handle day to day customer enquiries via email and phone
- Analysis of information supplied in order to advise customers on specific project requirements.
- Work closely with our clients internal / external sales / operations / accounts and SOP teams regarding project quotations and orders.
- Prepare project quotations using SAP and other external systems, AutoCAD drawings and project submittals.
- Create and maintain customer / project data.
We're looking for someone who is highly motivated, always keen to learn and improve and who also has:-
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage competing demands and priorities.
- Experience with Microsoft office.
- Experience within an Internal Sales Support / customer service environment.
- Calm and composed disposition.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- A knowledge of Architectural and Commercial Lighting Control systems would be an advantage.
- SAP / AutoCAD knowledge would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Knowledge of SAP, desirable
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast paced, accountable team environment.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!
Apply for Internal Sales Support Administrators
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly