Stores and Parts Operative
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client for a Stores / Parts Operative based in Luton with an immediate start.
Our client is a global leader in their field; they are currently experiencing an increase in production and are looking for ongoing temporary support to work on their Stores Department on their late shift.
This role is working Monday - Friday 2pm - 10pm
You will have experience of working within a high volume production environment and be available immediately. The company offer a great working environment and look for committed individuals that will want to work on a temporary contract, on an ongoing basis.
Ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience as a parts person
- Have Counterbalance/Forktruck licence
- Be able to work as part of a small but very busy parts team
- Be available to work a permanent late shift 2pm to 10pm
- Ready to start immediately
- Have experience in Picking/Goods in/Goods out
You will be fully trained on a day shift but your assignment will be on the late shift (2pm To 10pm)
If that sounds like the role for you then apply now or call 01727 831632
Apply for Stores and Parts Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly