Manpower are currently recruiting for a BMS Engineer who will be based in Longcross, Surrey. This is a full-time permanent role.
Our client helps to maintain exclusive properties to the highest standard possible. This position is a brilliant opportunity for a BMS Engineer to join a high performing team in a fast pace role.
As a BMS Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct day to day service checks of BMS & control systems
- Daily monitoring of the system for faults
- Replace BMS parts (actuators, control modules, wall controllers & valves)
- Identifying defective parts and ordering them through line manager
- Checking adequate spares available
- Calibration of controllers etc
- Downloading the software when replacing parts, i.e. control modules, fan & wall controllers
- Oversee & liaise with specialist contractors
- Liaise with managers, supervisors & colleagues to ensure an efficient & effective service is always delivered to the client & company
- Ensure a professional approach is always delivered with emphasis on maintaining confidentiality
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures, particularly to health & safety
- Any other duties as & when required
Please be aware that there will be times where you will be asked to do additional tasks and be asked to cover a colleague shift in times of sickness or absence.
Hours & Salary
The salary for this position is £43K depending on experience and you will be contracted to work 40 hours per week. These hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
Please keep in mind that you will be expected to complete overtime during the peak period (May-October) however, this will be paid at x1.5.
You will receive 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) along with a variety of additional benefits that include a season ticket loan, private health care and other voluntary benefits such as exclusive savings!
Skills & Attributes
To be successful as a BMS Engineer, you'll need the following skills & attributes:
- Previous experience in 3 phase installations
- Previous experience in Star Delta installations
- Previous experience installing or maintaining BMS and control systems (PLCs)
- Experience using TAC and TREND manufactured systems
- 17th/18th Edition
- Preventative maintenance experience of all equipment by review and audit of materials and equipment periodically
- Experience attending to ad hoc maintenance calls and break down repairs
- Technical administration experience including periodic reporting and upkeep of accurate maintenance and service records Full valid UK driving licence
Apply for BMS Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly