CRM Executive Retail, Fashion Space £30,000-£35,000
We have an amazing opportunity for a CRM Executive to work within the West London HO of a HOT very well-known leading on trend fashion brand!!
We are looking for an established CRM Executive, with an analytical mind looking to learn and grow with a fast paced constantly evolving business.
- Role is responsible for retention of existing customers on the website.
- Responsible for pulling together the retention part of the Digital marketing report each month
- Responsible for the day to day management of all email and CRM activity.
- Responsible for the CRM budget.
- Responsible for liaising with Marketing on what is upcoming in the marketing calendar and mapping out email broadcast emails accordingly.
- Liaising with Digital Co-ordinator to ensure creative for all email marketing is signed off and delivered on time.
- Responsible for ongoing testing strategy for email and ensuring Digital Co-ordinator is aware of this so can deliver the correct creative (in different formats if required).
- Responsible for all reporting on email marketing.
- Responsible for the day to day management of new CRM system (currently onboarding this system)
- Main liaison between the internal team and CRM system's Customer Success team.
- Responsible for ensuring that the business is making use of all of the services that the CRM system offers (email, Facebook custom audiences, contextual marketing within emails etc)
- Responsible for mapping and managing of customer journeys with a fully segmented and targeted email programme to push customers through the funnel.
- Responsible for educating the business CRM KPI's - e.g. average number of days from first to second purchase, average number of orders per customer, overall retention rate
- Responsible for being the database guardian and ensuring that data being fed into the CRM system is clean and correct.
- Working with Marketing to identify VIP customers and putting processes in place to reward them.
- Exploring the possibility of catalogue/print to existing customers and testing to see if this creates an uplift in sales.
Skills & Competencies
- At least 1 years' experience at CRM Executive level
- Excellent Excel skills
- Very analytical
- Extremely organised
- Problem solver
- Results driven
- Good with analytical software