The Meter Reader job involves reading and inspecting meters, enabling accurate bill production to the customer. With a clear focus on customer delivery, positively representing the company image and brand and delivering against the governance is an essential part of the role.
You will be a lone worker based from home/depot, out in all weathers; you'll walk from property to property to read the meters potentially walking up to 5 miles per day. You'll have a weekly target to hit, however you will plan your work load and route, so self-motivation and organizational skills are key! Your area service manager within SSE will provide performance information and deliver essential briefings to you and you will join an already high performing team.
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- Ability to read, record and inspect meters
- Full driving licence
- Excellent Communication skills - being able to interact with customers
- Computer Literate
- Pass a criminal record check Personal Attributes / Competencies
- 'Can do' positive attitude
- Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills
- Safe working anti-risk approach
- Customer focus skills - keen to go the extra mile
- PLEASE CALL Chris 01329 823211
Apply for Meter Reader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly