Digital Project Manager (12 Month FTC +)
Digital Project Manager - Wimbledon 12 Months FTC £50-£60K
Working as part of an Elite Luxury Exclusive Premium Members Club within the Health and Wellness space we are seeking a Super Star Digital Project Manager with experience in project managing large digital transformation projects which includes multiple internal stakeholders and external vendors.
It would be great if you have come from member subscription based business although not essential
The primary responsibility of this role is to help support a pipeline of digital projects across all digital channels - including websites other digital touchpoints across the member journey.
A particularly exciting project and focus will be the end-to-end project management of a new digital members' portal, including building a project plan with key milestones, tracking the budget and day-to-day liaison with multiple vendors with regular reporting on progress/risks to the roadmap.
Also where support is required to manage the roll out of smaller digital projects, some of which are identified and others will need to be prioritised as they arise.
To manage digital projects and programme work streams within the digital marketing team. This includes working with all areas of the business to gather business requirements, pin down timings for deliverables and ensure there is a project plan in place to identify key milestones. Proactive management will be required to ensure milestones are met and the Head of Digital is kept regularly up-to-date on progress and risks are identified early to ensure project continuity.
- To project manage the end to end delivery of the digital transformation of the members website
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to define requirements and translate in to a project plan - including a HL view of milestones along key workstreams and identified tasks
- Keep up-to-date a tracking document of other smaller projects and report progress to the Head of Digital on a weekly basis
- Run project status calls with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Prepare presentations for management steering group sessions and attend management update meetings where required
- Create test scripts for end-to-end UAT testing
- Manage technical task lists with web and development agencies through Jira or other project management tools
The ideal candidate will:
- Will have past experience in project managing a large digital transformation project which includes multiple internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Have a strong and demonstrable experience in running large and small projects across digital channels and have a broad understanding of digital marketing
- Have briefed and managed creative and development agencies
- Has a solid understanding of platform integrations - including reservation systems, CMS, website, booking engine, CRM platforms
- Have strong Agile project management experience
- Be able to provide concise project updates and additional level of detail to different stakeholder audiences
Required skills / education:
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in managing large digital projects
- Formal project management qualifications (beneficial but not a pre-requisite)
- Previous experience managing web development, creative and integration vendors
- Detailed knowledge of website transformation development, including: wireframes, UX, UI, HTML templates, customer journeys, CMS implementation and technical vs end-user testing (UAT)
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence, or other project management tools
- French, German, Italian language skills (beneficial but not a pre-requisite)
Apply for Digital Project Manager (12 Month FTC +)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly