Senior Stores / Stock Controller
2 days left
About the Role:
We are currently looking to recruit a skilled and experienced Storeman to be based in Thatcham
You will be responsible for managing store, stock, plant and equipment levels held as directed by the Regional Manager or relevant Project Managers.
Day to day tasks are as follows (but not limited to):
- Stores & Yard Area
- Ensure tidiness and appropriate segregation of all Materials
- Stores Racking - ensure annual inspection and maintenance is carried out.
- Security - control access to secure stores area to approved personnel.
- Record and issue materials to operatives.
- Purchase materials from suppliers ensuring that stock levels are kept to an optimum level sufficient for the works.
- Receive and check delivery of goods against delivery notes and purchase orders, updating ERP system.
- Collect materials from suppliers and deliver to site as required.
- Use ERP system to raise purchase orders in line with procedures and always have PO prior to purchasing goods.
- Maintain Stock level, Issue and monitor PPE including items that are date stamped and require re-calibration or replacement.
- Liaise with Project Managers/Supervisors on a daily basis to ensure availability of Material and Plant for Projects.
- Assist Project Managers/Supervisors where required.
Any other adhoc activities that IQA may require
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and experience of stock and material control
- Ability to work on own initiative and act independently whilst being able to work successfully as part of a team
- Able to work to deadlines
- Full driving license
- Salary ranging from £24,000 to £26,000
- Opportunities to progress career
- 25 days annual holiday, plus 8 stats
Apply for Senior Stores / Stock Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly