PA to UK Chief Financial Officer
2 days left
To provide full PA, secretarial and administrative support to the UK New Build Chief Financial Officer (CFO), working together with the PA to Finance Head of Functions supporting the Head of Functions and broader Finance team as required. This is a demanding post requiring strong secretarial skills combined with pro-active organisation of a complex and diverse workload across multiple projects with a high volume of travel planning. It requires a high level of tact and integrity due to the frequency of senior level and external contacts and regular exposure to confidential data. French language ability is highly desirable to facilitate the role. The position requires mutual cover with other Nuclear Development PAs as appropriate to manage short term absence.
- Works directly with, and reports to, the UK NNB CFO
- Provides support to the Finance Head of Functions
- General administrative support to the broader team.
- Provide a professional, accurate and reliable PA and administration support service to the UK NNB CFO along with administrative assistance to the extended Directorate in agreement with the UK NNB CFO.
- Complex diary management and organisation, including complex and frequent travel management and liaison with a wide range of stakeholders across multiple projects in both the UK, China and France.
- Communicate decisions and message from the Finance Directorate, resolving or escalating enquiries.
- Take an active role in prioritising and preparing materials for the UK NNB CFO to ensure their work is planned effectively with the necessary materials available.
- Obtain / disseminate information to / from senior management and external representatives.
- Receive and screen correspondence, calls and visitors, in accordance with the CFOs priorities.
- Provide diary and itinerary management, preparation of meeting packs
- Updating and ensuring all contact lists are current
- Ensure accurate and efficient document management and classification in line with NNB procedure.
- Effectively use appropriate IT systems to facilitate the preparation of reports, statistics, presentations and other information for the portfolio.
- Maintain data/records so that information is readily available and easily accessible
- Provide/organise office services such as reprographics, binding, etc
- Arrange meetings and co-ordinate the booking of rooms, arrange travel, accommodation, pool/hire vehicles and hospitality as required
- Administer the ordering and payment of goods and services utilising the recognised IT system
- Liaise with Finance to ensure invoices paid etc and maintain (local) cost record
- Maintain confidentiality of all information
- Keep in touch with the team members when they are out of the office and report issues/ take actions for response
- Respond to phone/email enquiries to/ from wide range of external parties etc
- Prepare letters, documents, ensure reports are well presented with attention to detail
- Keep up to date training/induction logs on all Delivery team members and liaise with HR
- Understanding of Project Management Process
- Support other PAs in the project as necessary to manage peaks of work and short term absences
- Raise purchase requisitions and goods receipting on SAP
This role requires excellent organisational, administration and communication skills. The post holder will demonstrate;
- Confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Compliance with health, safety, environment and other statutory requirements relevant to this role
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- ability to prioritise work load, meet deadlines, and stay calm under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation and externally
- Ability to deal with difficult enquiries
- Flexibility and adaptability to deal with ambiguity and a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills with all levels in the organisation and externally
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Extensive experience as a PA at an Executive Level
- Flexible approach with the ability to multi-task and work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills (flexible/organised/methodical)
- Attention to detail
- Discretion - confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills notably with various levels of the organisation and externally
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- The ability to work as an integral part of a team contributing to team success, communications and a positive working environment
- Bilingual in French speaking is highly desirable
- Previous team support experience
- General administrative/secretarial knowledge producing professional work as well as ability to adapt to new and changing systems (and possibly creating systems)
- Use of Outlook or similar diary/email application; Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point
- Previous experience in the energy industry desirable
High Energy and Personal Drive
Proactive and uses initiative and innovation
Stakeholder management with gravitas
Strong organisation skills
Strong attention to details
Apply for PA to UK Chief Financial Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly