2 days left
15 Warehouse Operatives required for ongoing temporary contracts in BT3 area of Belfast.
- The role entails regular manual handling duties (e.g. regular lifting and moving) alongside manual dexterity (e.g. use of equipment and movement of small parts) in the following key functional areas of distribution, goods-in/receiving, put-away, pick and bin management/ replenishment and shipping externally and internally.
- Timely scanning and download of all replenishment requirements.
- Receipt and distribution of products.
- Following documented procedures in line with company and customer requirements.
- Discharging duties in accordance with documented procedures / standards in order to complete work within the allotted timescales or customers' requirements.
- Using the company global (ERP) stock system will be heavily involved in this position, therefore possessing good IT skills will be required.
- Previous Warehouse experience with a valid counter-balance Fork-Lift Truck Licence will be advantageous.
- Applicants will be familiar with all aspects of company and client H & S obligations.
- You will have strong accuracy and attention to detail as well as possessing literacy and numeracy skills e.g. GCSE Level C or equivalent.
- The industry sector demands strict quality, product integrity and high levels of accuracy.
- The job role therefore requires that you are working in accordance with the Warehouse Quality Management Systems at all times, striving for 100% accuracy and maximum productivity in all tasks, understand the effects of "right first time" and the implications of any inaccuracies.
- Embody our company values: Bias for Actions, Open Communication, Ethics, Teamwork, Customer Focus, Accountability
- "Can-do" attitude and a flexible attitude towards work.
Hourly rate £8.80
42 hours per week Monday to Friday
Apply for Warehouse Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly