2 days left
My Client is looking for a meticulous Finance Assistant who will be jointly responsible for the Company's Purchase Ledger and four weekly payroll processing. Reporting into the Group Finance Manager, you will have responsibility for input of purchase/supplier invoices, expenses and supplier payments plus processing of our four weekly payroll.
Your working week will see you supporting all levels of the Payroll, Purchase ledger and assistance to the wider Finance function when required
Why work for us?
The opportunity to be an integral part of a PE backed, rapidly growing global business specialising in automotive refinishing products. Following a recent time where key investment has been made to take the business from strength to strength and deliver on the aspiring growth targets set by the PE investors.
What are we looking for?
As a Finance Assistant, you must be self-motivated, possess strong communication skills, good attention to detail in processing data. You should also have a good working knowledge of all Payroll plus Purchase ledger be open to understanding new bespoke systems. Good excel skills will be an advantage.
- To process the four weekly payroll and general payroll admin as required to complete the payroll
- Overseas payroll - process payments for overseas employees
- To accurately post procurement invoices checking correctness to orders and goods receipts
- To accurately post manual order invoices ensuring correct approval is obtained.
- To post company credit card expenses
- To provide cover for posting employee expenses
- To make supplier/employee expenses by cheque and on-line banking
- To accurately record exchange rates on database.
- To complete cost analysis on expenditure
- Intrastat reporting
- Provide cover for our hand scanner time recorder in order to be able to submit data for the payroll processing
- To identify, develop and implement new policies, processes and systems to improve controls, delivery and efficiency.
ESSENTIAL KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Purchase ledger experience
- Payroll experience
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with both finance and non-finance individuals.
- Computer literate and excel skills
This is a permanent position with an immediate start date.
Apply for Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly