Finance Product Support Engineer - SAP, Dublin 24
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
As a Support Engineer, you trouble-shoot and solve incoming customer problems that are reported online through the customer service system at SAP®. This task regularly involves liaising with development teams. By utilising teamwork, knowledge databases, problem simulation, and remote work on customer systems, you will collaborate to resolve issues while achieving excellent customer satisfaction.
The SAP community of employees, partners and customers is vast - the SAP Community Network (http://scn.sap.com) has over 2.5 million members.
The worldwide Product Support team of ~3000 is committed to the success of our customers through outstanding technical support. We actively investigate customer issues by mastering diverse technologies and by working intensively with the products we offer. We measure our success by customer satisfaction.
Make a difference - become a member of the SAP Community and help the world Run Better (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt-kBjcI8y4)!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Among other responsibilities, you should expect to do many of the following:
• Analyse and resolve customer Incidents by means of knowledge databases (SAP Notes service, solved incidents and documentation) and verification of software customising entries and hardware parameters.
• Report errors and identify possible resolution to development support
• Provide consulting for customers on procedural issues and queries
• Provide Mission Critical Support on weekend and evening shift as scheduled
• Share knowledge within a global team
• Create content for and maintain the technical knowledge databases
• Create check tools and workarounds for customers’ issues
• Write code corrections & workaround in ABAP/ JAVA
• Create supportability and analysis tools for customer use
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Business Information Systems, Engineering, Science or a related discipline
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s degree or higher with a technical discipline required
• Strong ability to capture a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues
• Finance experience
• Ability to successfully troubleshoot and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
• Solid skills in one or more of the following areas is desired:
- Experience in S/4 HANA landscape
- Exposure to Asset Accounting processes, with an understanding of configuration and functional experience
- Understanding of S/4 HANA migration process
- SAP Global Financial certification
- Experience debugging using ABAP
• Experience working with customers is a plus
Previous internship experience would be an asset
Apply for Finance Product Support Engineer - SAP, Dublin 24
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly