Customer Service Adviser
Customer Service Advisers
Manpower are recruiting two customer services advisers on behalf of a company based in Kings Lynn.
This role would suit someone who already has customer service or account management experience looking to take the next step in their career. Knowledge of production and/or manufacturing in relation to customer service will be helpful for a successful candidate.
What We Need From You...
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SAP experience preferable but not essential
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent phone manor
- Ability to build rapport and proactively continually seek ways of improving service levels
- To be able to support the sales team
- Minimum C grade in GCSE English & Maths
What You Get In Return...
- Salary of £24,000
- 20 days holiday + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Free parking
- Friendly work environment
If this interests you, please let us know and apply!
Apply for Customer Service Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly