ADR Class 2 Driver
Manpower are currently working with a prestigious client based in the Worcester area on the lookout for Class 2 ADR drivers for a 6 month fixed contract.
The job involves delivering (LPG) in bulk to commercial & domestic customers in and around the Buckfastleigh area.
The role may include partial weekend work, however pay is at a premium if you do.
- Regular, daily vehicle safety checks
- Ensuring a level of accuracy when completing paperwork
- Meet the clients Driver Performance standards
- Loading vehicle on site, in line with procedures
- Delivering to customer premises
- HGV Class 2 Licence (Cat C) (1 Year Minimum)
- ADR in 'Tanks' - Minimum Class 2 gasses - (Packages would be desirable)
- Driver CPC
- Class 1 Licence (Cat C+E)
In return, our client offer a pro rata package of;
- £27,000, with over time after a 45 hour working week
- Premium payments for weekend work
- 33 days holiday
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or get in contact with Andy Swann - Logistics & Driving Specialist at Manpower on 0121 631 2494
Apply for ADR Class 2 Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly