We have an amazing opportunity to work with our client as a Production Worker (PCB Assembly) based in Horsham. You will be working from 2.15pm - 9.00pm (33.75 hours per week) paying £9.00 per hour, this is a temporary role until the 20th December 2019. There is also possibility for over time on weekdays and weekends, weekdays and Saturday paying time and a half and Sundays paying double time.
Our client is one of the world's leading Building Energy Management Systems manufacturers, with a worldwide distribution and support network covering over 50 countries. Its fully integrated control solutions are able to meet the most complex requirements of modern buildings.
* Provides manual and mechanical assemblies.
* Checks quantity of material in workplace and together with team leader ensure delivery of material
* Provides basic maintenance of machines and equipment.
* Provides manual or mechanical packing of products.
* Follows the requested Standard Operating Instructions. Initialise and supports improvement.
* Actively participate on process optimisation and supports Operating System.
* Sustains and improves 5S, waste identification in work area and raising Near Miss reports
* Looks for continuous improvement opportunities
* Supports root cause analysis and problem-solving activities
* Ensures requested quality is met.
* Ensures Health and Safety requirements are met.
* Minimizes the down times and change over times.
* Respects and follows all requirements of other internal procedures, which influence his/her stated working activities.
* Performs other tasks according with company needs and links with job.
* Customer Service Orientation
* Achievement Orientation
* Concern for Quality
* Teamwork and Co-operation
* Information Seeking
Key Processes in the Plant
* Electronic PCB assembly - Surface Mount and Flow Solder
* Flexible flow line assembly with quick change-overs employing lean manufacturing techniques
* In excess of 3500 SKUs available in a 2 day make-to-order lead time with zero finished goods stock
* Engineering conducting in-house prototyping and test development
* Sourcing, Order Management, Product Support, Technical Support and Customer Training
Apply for Production Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly