3 days left
Our Client, one of the UK's leading energy providers is looking to recruit a Programme Coordinator/Administrator within their defueling team based in Barnwood, Gloucester. This is a full time role, employed by Manpower working on an temporary ongoing contract at our clients site.
The principal duties of the Programme Coordinator are as follows:-
- Provide a high level of administrative support to the Fuel Route Lifecycle Manager and Fuel Route Lifecycle team, including calendar management and responding to adhoc priority administrative tasks.
- Take ownership for, pro-actively manage and develop the suite of departmental meetings including planning and preparing the meeting arrangements, material preparation and associated communications / co-ordination.
- Acting as one of the primary departmental points of contact to answer routine questions and providing information on behalf of the department.
- Provide support to key Programme Control activities, including risks registers, issues registers, schedules, finances, resource planning and reporting.
- Perform the role of a Document Controller to co-ordinate distribution of information across the Programme stakeholders
- Use of clients Controlled Document Management (CDMS) and Asset Management Systems (AMS) systems to extract and upload data as required.
- Facilitate the sharing of lessons learnt and operational experience (OpEx) across the defueling teams.
- Assist with the development of high quality communications material, focusing in particular on the Region 1 station teams.
- Facilitate the set-up of key meetings and workshops as required, taking meeting minutes and maintaining actions registers as required
- Attending meetings, as and when required, including minute taking.
- Working alongside the Defueling Project Support Officer (PSO) and Business Manager to assist with long term business planning as well as day-to-day management of financial systems.
- The role has the potential to include supervision other individuals in administrative roles.
The Programme Coordinator will also support the Fuel Route Lifecycle Manager and Fuel Route Lifecycle team by:-
- Preparing programme / business level presentations, correspondence and reports on behalf of the Fuel lifecycle Management lead team.
- Assume the role of meeting secretary for quarterly governance meetings, responsible for all preparations and minute taking.
- Supporting the Fuel lifecycle Management lead team in ensuring good alignment and management across the various teams in the function.
- Maintaining and developing the wiki page for the function and facilitate any communications both within and outside the team.
- Maintaining and pro-actively developing various departmental tracking tools relating to departmental improvement activities, training plans, weekly attendance registers and organisational learning activities
The following knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience would be considered highly advantageous: -
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work in a dynamic and multi-disciplinary environment
- Self-starter, comfortable operating independently with a strong drive for task completion and proactive attitude to work management and planning
- Well versed in preparation of reports, presentations and other information packages using Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an intermediate / high level standard.
- Ability to communicate effectively and numerate with attention to detail
- Confident use of Outlook in particular for Calendar Monitoring and meeting set up.
- Previous experience of working in a Programme / Project Management environment
- Previous experience of working in a highly regulated industry
- Awareness of the nuclear industry
Apply for Programme Coordinator/Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly