HGV Technician - Nottingham
Manpower is looking for an HGV Technician to join one of our most valued clients, one of the UK's largest automotive companies. This role is to be based at their top of the range facility in Nottingham, as an HGV Technician you will be tasked with ensuring all work is carried out company standards.
The business is well established, market leaders within the automotive industry. Their investments in recent years have led to their establishment as one of the largest automotive services companies in the UK.
As a HGV Technician you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out a varying range of defect repairs, which will include major unit overhauls.
- Carrying out routine inspection's maintenance service repairs.
- Fault diagnosis and rectification using computer systems and tooling.
To be Successful in the role of HGV Technician you will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Pre - Requisite NVQL3 or alternative.
- Experience of working in the automotive industry.
- HGV license (not essential)
In return for your services you will receive an outstanding remuneration package which includes a salary circa £25,000 - £30,000.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel you're career, then please don't hesitate to apply today.
Apply for HGV Technician - Nottingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly