My client based in Leicester are currently recruiting for a feeding pulper operator, a machine operative who will be trained in this sector this opportunity is a 42 hour a week 12 hour a day 4 shift position. You will be working 2 day shifts followed by 2 night shifts followed by 4 days off as rest. As you will be working this shift pattern you are entitled to a 25% shift allowance calculated from your salary.
The pay rate is £8.45 per hour
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the overall day to day running of a specified operational process.
- Reporting issues to shift supervisor
- Ensuring compliance with any corporate or legislative requirements, including safety, quality and environment.
- To ensure the safety of personnel and goods you handle in the warehouse/ production areas, whilst operating a fork or a clamp truck.
- To keep the working area clean and tidy
- Safely cut wires from pulp
- Keep stock area and preparation area clean and tidy
- To use a jet wash for cleaning as and when needed
- To carry out routine checks on every shift
If this is of interest please call Rubie on 0115 959 9513 or apply online!
Apply for Feeding Op
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly