Field Sales Representative
3 days left
Exciting Opportunity: Field Sales Representative within a plant hire firm.
Summary of Role
We are seeking a proactive and highly motivated individual to work as a Field Sales Representative, ideally with experience in the Plant rental arena. Candidate would be looking after accounts within South of England
The company is Europe's leading supplier of lifting machinery with a large customer portfolio across the UK and Europe.
- Increasing the customer base, by making appointments and visiting potential customers
- Following up leads
- Building relationships with new clients
- Identifying and managing sales opportunities
- Keeping up to date with business opportunities in the industry
- Managing field diary and customer visit paperwork
- The successful candidate will be field based so will spend a lot of time travelling and this may involve some overnight stays.
- Visit the Haddenham depots on a weekly basis to discuss progress.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrate a successful background in field sales and business development
- Ideally be use to selling technical products in particular in cranes, plant, powered access equipment or construction.
- Ideally experienced in the plant sector
- Planning and Organisational Skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commercial Awareness.
- Result Driven
- Skilled Negotiator
- Driving Licence
22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
4%/4% Employer/Employee Contribution Pension Scheme
Apply for Field Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly