Shift Electrician - Coalville
Manpower is looking for a Shift Electrician to join one of our most valued clients, one of the most successful and best-respected support services companies in the country. Working in the Midlands and occasionally nationwide, as the Shift ELectrician you will be tasked with carrying out both planned and emergency works.
The business is well established, market leaders within support service. Their investments in recent years have led to their establishment as one of the market leaders within their field.
As the Shift Electrician you will be responsible for:
- Repairing electrical installations or appliance problems that need repairing.
- Installing emergency and planned sub-main and rising main cables.
- Installing isolation switches.
To be successful in the role of Shift Electrician, you will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- NVQ level 3 in electrical installation work or City and Guilds 2360 Electrical Installation Theory.
- Domestic installer - PAT testing
In return for your services you will receive an outstanding remuneration package which includes a salary circa £21,714 - £26,884 (OTE £27,384 - £33,904)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career, then please don't hesitate to apply today.