This is a great opportunity to join our client, a global leader whose brands are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, utility rooms and bathrooms and have been passed down from generation to generation, operating in over 70 countries - used by nearly 5 Billion around the world. Over the course of 181 years, they've challenged convention, led innovation and helped to shape culture.
We are recruiting a Supervisor
If you have an eye for detail and the desire to learn new skills within a relaxed, yet hardworking environment, then this could be ideal next role for you.
Working for this established company as an Operator, you will receive full on-site training.
The Role Duties include -
- Leading team operation for ensuring workforce takes the correct breaks
- Rotates employees between stations to maintain safety requirements
- Interacts with P&G operator to plan the days/weeks activities
- Escalates any issues to P&G resource
- Can act as back up of Quality Leader
- Split down existing package and place bundles of 6 onto a feed table
- Load materials (boxes, sleeves, tape) into machines
- Changeover machines for different configurations using either HMI's or click in place machinery
- Changeover the line between different products ensuring that no incorrect product goes into a process order
- Move pallets of finished product and materials around the line
- Place twin/triple packs of products into a box
- Stack finished product boxes onto a pallet in specific patterns
- Attend machine stops - clearing jams etc. and restarting the equipment
- Maintaining 5S standard housekeeping of the line
Working hours 6.30am-6.30pm, Monday - Friday. These are temporary ongoing positions. pay rate £11.49 per hour including shift premium
Weekly pay, Holiday accrual and benefits available
Registrations will be conducted over the next 2 weeks with a start date of 01st November 2019.