Part-Time Night Recovery Worker - Mental Health - Coventry
RECOVERY WORKER - MENTAL HEALTH
£8.80 PER HOUR
30 HOURS PER WEEK
MONDAY - FRIDAY - 18:00 PM - 12:00 AM
My client are a nationwide charity providing a wide range of support to people with mental health needs. They believe that, with the right personalised support, anyone with a mental health need can live the life they want to live. It is their vision that everyone gets the personalised services and support they need.
About the Role
- To step up on request to practice lead role in a Practice leads absence
- To ensure that recovery goals identified using MHM Support Planning and outcome tools are met.
- To encourage service users to recognise, understand and manage factors that affect their mental wellbeing and physical health
- To increase choice and involvement of service users through access to peer support and through volunteering opportunities
- To empower individuals to identify and overcome obstacles to success in a achieving their self-determined goals engendering self-belief
- To record and feedback to clients about their progress and achievements and to identify further goals which help them achieve their aspirations
- To work with a range of partners and external agencies to ensure clients benefit from personalised and joined up support
- To work as a team member, sharing information and supporting colleagues, peer workers/volunteers ensuring they have the knowledge, information, and resources to be successful in their roles and make a positive and valued contribution to the service.
- Participate in the monitoring requirements of the service by providing statistical and qualitative information on activities, success stories and outcomes achieved
- To maintain accurate records as required by policies and procedures, using appropriate paper and electronic systems.
- To maintain timely, accurate details of clients service and support activities and outcomes achieved
- To engage with community events, meetings and forums and local organisation and networks
- To promote the service and MHM
- To proactively contribute to continuously improving the service by making positive suggestions, providing constructive feedback and assisting in the implementation of agreed new ways of working.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Experience of working in a social care setting or able to demonstrate a lived experience
- Experience of identifying and coordinating a range of services to meet individual needs
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and demonstrate an understanding of sensitive and complex issues
- Good interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to obtain information from internal and external sources
- Able to plan and prioritise workload and meet competing demands of a varied case load
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to self-development, training and CPD
- Able to motivate, support clients
- Able to work effectively unsupervised and as part of a team
- Ability to engage clients in a wide range of recovery focussed activities
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Able to keep good and accurate records
- Flexible Approach
- Approachable and able to build rapport
For more information on this role please contact me on 01895 205 493 or email me at Jamie.Rogan @ manpower .co .uk
"Recovery Worker" "Recovery Work" "Healthcare" "Care" "Mental Health"